Gsm Panda

Go Back   Gsm Panda > GSM Mobile / Tablets Brands -Software Area- > Samsung > Android based phones

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2013, 18:59   #1 (permalink)
Product Supporter

farhadcomputer is on a distinguished road
Major Samsung SGH-I547 Galaxy Rugby Pro Hard Reset

Samsung SGH-I547 Galaxy Rugby Pro Hard Reset

Samsung SGH-I547 Galaxy Rugby Pro AT&T Hard Reset Steps:

- Make sure that your Samsung SGH-I547 Galaxy Rugby Pro AT&T is Off, And has no SIM or Memory cards are inside.
- Take out its battery for 10 seconds, Then put it in again.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Home Keys, Then press Power.
- Keep pressing the above keys until Samsung logo appears,Then release Power key only.
- Wait until you are into Factory reset / System Recovery menu, Then release all keys.
- Use Volume Down key to scroll down and select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
- Use Power button to confirm the operation.
- You need to use the Volume Down key again to select "Yes -- delete all user data"
- Use Power button to confirm the operation one more time.
- After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System Now option, And confirm it using Power button.
- Now the phone will reboots, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it.

Notice: The Hard Reset / Factory Reset operation will delete anything that are saved in your phone's internal memory, So make a backup of your data in case you can access them.

The Following User Says Thank You to farhadcomputer For This Useful Post: