|08-26-2013, 18:54||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 275Status: Offline
Thanked 163 Times in 124 PostsRep Power: 2
How To Hard Reset Samsung SGH-I927 Captivate Glide
Samsung SGH-I927 Download Now Glide For AT&T Hard Reset Steps:
- Make sure that your Samsung SGH-I927 Captivate Glide is Off, And has no SIM or memory card inside.
- Take out its battery for 10 seconds, Then put it in again.
- Press and hold Volume Up key + Power button.
- Keep pressing the above keys until the Samsung logo appears,Then release Power key only.
- Wait until you are into Factory reset / System Recovery menu, Then release all keys.
- Use Volume Down key to scroll down and select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
- Use Power button to confirm the operation.
- You need to use the Volume Down key again to select "Yes -- delete all user data"
- Use Power button to confirm the operation one more time.
- After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System Now option, And confirm it using Power button.
- Now the phone will reboots, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it.
Notice: The Hard Reset / Factory Reset operation will delete anything that are saved to your phone's internal memory, So make a backup of your data in case you can access them.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Samsung SGH-I677 Focus Flash hard reset way here||farhadcomputer||Android based phones||0||08-26-2013 18:52|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|