Gsm Panda

Gsm Panda (http://www.gsmpanda.com/)
-   Android based chinese phones (http://www.gsmpanda.com/f18/)
-   -   micromax a67 pattern lock (http://www.gsmpanda.com/f18/micromax-a67-pattern-lock-1464/)

kapubhagnani 09-14-2013 08:06

micromax a67 pattern lock
 
pls help me how to unlock micromax a67 pattern lock solution arjunt pls sumbudy help me:confused:

kapubhagnani 09-14-2013 08:25

pls need any solution help me

rizwankhan8670 09-14-2013 08:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by kapubhagnani (Post 4279)
pls help me how to unlock micromax a67 pattern lock solution arjunt pls sumbudy help me:confused:

use volcano and miracle box

kapubhagnani 09-14-2013 11:52

sir mene do no me try kiya but nahi ho ra he any solution

rizwankhan8670 09-14-2013 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by kapubhagnani (Post 4288)
sir mene do no me try kiya but nahi ho ra he any solution

use volcano box latest ver first root then remove gmail
work 100% and post here screenshot if you have miracle box see this
All Tutor And Training Of Miracle Box - Page 2 - Gsm Panda

pulkitrathod 10-02-2013 18:32

sir spectrum ka root ka option batoo

lokesh garg 10-22-2013 09:39

micromax a67 plz flash file and tool plz link not work http://www.4shared.com/folder/_wpvpk...romax_A67.html

rizwankhan8670 10-22-2013 09:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by lokesh garg (Post 4831)
micromax a67 plz flash file and tool plz link not work 4shared folder - Micromax A67

Download firmware & tool from Here


rehanh 11-28-2013 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by rizwankhan8670 (Post 4290)
use volcano box latest ver first root then remove gmail
work 100% and post here screenshot if you have miracle box see this
All Tutor And Training Of Miracle Box - Page 2 - Gsm Panda

sir pls help a67 gmail lock volcana box help sir

rehanh 11-28-2013 13:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by rizwankhan8670 (Post 4290)
use volcano box latest ver first root then remove gmail
work 100% and post here screenshot if you have miracle box see this
All Tutor And Training Of Miracle Box - Page 2 - Gsm Panda

a67 kese lock karna he sir gmail lock he help


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:56.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.