Gsm Panda

Go Back   Gsm Panda > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Volcano Box
Post reply 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2013, 12:18   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 944
Status: Offline
Thanks: 53
Thanked 554 Times in 400 Posts
Rep Power: 8
rizwankhan8670 is on a distinguished road
Smile [Tutorial] How to make volcano read spd android flash file to pac file from

VolcanoBox will read Files like this


You have to put files like this in ResearchDownload And Click on PACKET
It will ask you "Do Packet Operation right now?"

Click on Yes


After Write Product Version

Give Saving Path




Your File is PAC File is READY

  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rizwankhan8670 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2013, 06:21   #2 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: indi
Posts: 2
Status: Offline
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
sony8755 is on a distinguished road
Major PLZ HELP ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizwankhan8670 View Post
VolcanoBox will read Files like this


You have to put files like this in ResearchDownload And Click on PACKET
It will ask you "Do Packet Operation right now?"

Click on Yes


After Write Product Version

Give Saving Path




Your File is PAC File is READY
SIR JI MY VOLCANO READ ALL FILE FROM INTEX CLOUD Y5 BUT DONOT READ SCATER FILE NOW I DO NOT CREATE PAC FILE AND MY SET IS TOTAL DEAD IN SORTWARE. HOW TO LIVE THIS PHONE PLEASE HELP ME.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:42   #3 (permalink)
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 944
Status: Offline
Thanks: 53
Thanked 554 Times in 400 Posts
Rep Power: 8
rizwankhan8670 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sony8755 View Post
SIR JI MY VOLCANO READ ALL FILE FROM INTEX CLOUD Y5 BUT DONOT READ SCATER FILE NOW I DO NOT CREATE PAC FILE AND MY SET IS TOTAL DEAD IN SORTWARE. HOW TO LIVE THIS PHONE PLEASE HELP ME.
find same mobile read pak file and write that
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 13:43   #4 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 101
Status: Offline
Thanks: 41
Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Rep Power: 7
manabb is on a distinguished road
Brother, ami volcano dara read-keto files golo ki ami sorasori oi mobile ba same mode-r onno mobile write korte parbo?

Jodi yes hoi

Tobe ken pac file tori korte hoi? please (r bhai, pac file ki sodo spd belai projojj?)
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 13:49   #5 (permalink)
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 944
Status: Offline
Thanks: 53
Thanked 554 Times in 400 Posts
Rep Power: 8
rizwankhan8670 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by manabb View Post
Brother, ami volcano dara read-keto files golo ki ami sorasori oi mobile ba same mode-r onno mobile write korte parbo?

Jodi yes hoi

Tobe ken pac file tori korte hoi? please (r bhai, pac file ki sodo spd belai projojj?)
use English language
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rizwankhan8670 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2014, 14:08   #6 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 101
Status: Offline
Thanks: 41
Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Rep Power: 7
manabb is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizwankhan8670 View Post
use English language


Can i use read files(by volcano) on same phone or another same phones)?

If yes, then why i have to make pac files?


And pac files are used only for spd phones? please
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 14:22   #7 (permalink)
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 944
Status: Offline
Thanks: 53
Thanked 554 Times in 400 Posts
Rep Power: 8
rizwankhan8670 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by manabb View Post
Can i use read files(by volcano) on same phone or another same phones)?

If yes, then why i have to make pac files?


And pac files are used only for spd phones? please
yes you can read write flash file with volcano box
and many android set need pac file pac file mean factory firmware this time volcano and miracle support read write bin file in android mobile mtk and spd also
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rizwankhan8670 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2014, 15:13   #8 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 101
Status: Offline
Thanks: 41
Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Rep Power: 7
manabb is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizwankhan8670 View Post
yes you can read write flash file with volcano box
and many android set need pac file pac file mean factory firmware this time volcano and miracle support read write bin file in android mobile mtk and spd also

Pac file= orginal firmware ?

So how can i flash the phones that need pac files with volcano/miracle as
volcano/miracle support bin format?
please sorry sir(i know that i am disturbing so much but i am learning a lots from you)
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:05   #9 (permalink)
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 944
Status: Offline
Thanks: 53
Thanked 554 Times in 400 Posts
Rep Power: 8
rizwankhan8670 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by manabb View Post
Pac file= orginal firmware ?

So how can i flash the phones that need pac files with volcano/miracle as
volcano/miracle support bin format?
please sorry sir(i know that i am disturbing so much but i am learning a lots from you)
bro in past we need pac file butt this time bin file working good
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rizwankhan8670 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2014, 21:04   #10 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 101
Status: Offline
Thanks: 41
Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Rep Power: 7
manabb is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizwankhan8670 View Post
bro in past we need pac file butt this time bin file working good
So At present, i do not need for making pac files as i can read & write in bin format in all china phones(even in spd phones) by using volcano/miracle box?


am i right?
please brother
  Reply With Quote
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
VolcanoBox 2.2.8 Full Installer, World's 1st Read Full Flash Backup in PAC Format !!! rizwankhan8670 Volcano Box 60 10-12-2020 16:48
Any Android Devices Install Bangla Font ..::R_J::.. Android based Phones / Tablets 3 09-28-2013 07:46
Samsung Galaxy S i9000 Firmware using Odin Flash Too M.Irfan Android based phones 0 08-26-2013 20:27
i need wing A55 flash file GAMA Chinese Flash Files 0 08-26-2013 15:51
Aphone c600 flash file need GAMA Chinese Flash Files 0 08-26-2013 15:51

Post reply 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:02.


Copyright ©2013 - 2019 Gsm Panda
Registered trademark of vBulletin Solutions